1998 2 door tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Those are sweet with the light changing for reverse!! I also posted a company that sells aluminum bullet parts for obs’ on my gmt400 Escalade thread soft open tailgate shock etc..

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did some trial of plastic restoration from a youtube video. right one is before

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Decided to go with a lee gearbox with the added bearing option. I was going to get a pump from them also but a brand new acdelco pump and reservoir is over $100 cheaper

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
horsepowerfreaks.com has terrible customer service. they are owned by vividracing.com. was getting the run around for 2 weeks to verify if my order had actually processed, had multiple errors when clicked the submit order button yet the charge on my CC showed up, but it went away after 5 days then just said incomplete. Called HPF customer support, got hung up on twice when after a lady answered. called vividracing, was told they couldnt see my HPF order info or number in their system, he said he could help me but wouldnt be able to honor the 8% off since the code was valid only at HPF and not vivid. try again with online chat at HPF, was told they're all busy and will get back to me via email, never did. Called vivid customer support one last time, this time a nice man named nick asked for a screen shot of my order and processed a new order and just manually gave me the discount, was around $161 off the subtotal so it was worth trying to get it vs just shopping somewhere else.

i dont understand how there can be such disconnect between 2 websites owned by 1 company, their addresses are listed as the same yet they dont have access to orders on either site, even the HPF online chat gave me the number to vivid customer support not HPF. anyway end rant. HPF has the best prices on kryptonite parts and offer 8% off on orders above $400 if you want to put up with them

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont understand how there can be such disconnect between 2 websites owned by 1 company, their addresses are listed as the same yet they dont have access to orders on either site, even the HPF online chat gave me the number to vivid customer support not HPF.
Purposeful disconnect for plausible deniability. Thanks for airing out your rant, though. We need to know who to be wary of.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
modified the power steering return line for AN6 fittings

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not realizing camber kits only came with one side worth of bolts really hamstrung me today., only able to get one side put back together

Attachments

• IMG_0167.jpeg
    IMG_0167.jpeg
    355.4 KB · Views: 16