1997 Chevy K3500 CCLB SRW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Had some stuff show up today!

You must be registered for see images attach

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
I'm banning myself from Internet purchases

Last edited:

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Omg what did you just get tired and see the buy now button as the next page button

No, just had a bunch of aftermarket stuff I wanted to do and wanted to do new injectors and fpr. Needed new cv shafts, full tuneup, new toolbox, new gm keyfob, mounting kit for the box, wiper blades, gaskets for the injector job.

Finally quit procrastinating and blew my wad Sunday night and everything finally came in. Just threw the tow mirrors on a couple of minutes ago.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
God I love this truck. What'd you do with the cap? The one on my 800 is actually growing on me.

I took it off and sold it, If I could've gotten myself over the idea of a truck toolbox that sat on the bed floor, rather than over the rails... Maybe I'd have kept the shell.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Got around to doing the new 5.0 mustang fuel injectors this weekend, also did a tuneup. The injectors are a very easy job to do. Just time consuming.

Truck runs a TON better now! Smoother idle, easier starts and the throttle response is much more crisp!

Finally took a "poser" shot of the truck. This is with the new tow mirrors, pyo's and toolbox.