1996 Chevrolet c3500HD CrewCab BEAST - Junkyard Rescue Take II

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea it'll be a long project but nobody is ever completely finished with a project, there's always something you'll want to change. You planning to move out of state? I'd recommend doing it, I cnt wait till I can look for property somewhere else

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Yea it'll be a long project but nobody is ever completely finished with a project, there's always something you'll want to change. You planning to move out of state? I'd recommend doing it, I cnt wait till I can look for property somewhere else

Agreed! And maybe, she may want to go to Texas A&M but we've hit a rough patch together these past three days and she's been all pissed off because she wants to "find herself" and then I got all pissed off and literally did not sleep Sunday night, felt super weak and couldn't eat anything because I felt like I was going to throw up. I had been up for 32ish hours straight and that sucked so bad. I'm better today so we will see how long this lasts. If not I guess that just gives me time to work on truck projects in the future lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn Texas is lil far for me and I'm tired of heat. Fighting happens but it comes down to what you both want. I'm not to much older then you so I remember all the fighting me an the wife had, alot of them just over stupid **** being tired not feeling good an getting snappy. Not gunna give alot of advice since there's plenty of guys that have been in relationships longer then we've been alive so I'll get back to the truck since talking abt women can go forever.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Damn Texas is lil far for me and I'm tired of heat. Fighting happens but it comes down to what you both want. I'm not to much older then you so I remember all the fighting me an the wife had, alot of them just over stupid **** being tired not feeling good an getting snappy. Not gunna give alot of advice since there's plenty of guys that have been in relationships longer then we've been alive so I'll get back to the truck since talking abt women can go forever.

You're right. She said I am a "fixer" and that I try doing everything I can but she is solo and just cuts things off :/

She may just be hangry and need a snickers

Dude you won't believe this, when I was at the junkyard the other day I stopped by the gas station and saw a snickers that said "princess" so I bought it with the intention to give it to her because she named herself "My Princess" in my snapchat but I haven't done that yet so they've melted in my truck lol

Last edited:

Tavi

Vehicle enthusiasts
Reaction score

Yes, please. Let's get back to talking about trucks. If you want to discuss women, there is a website for that, impossible&impracticalproblems.com.

As far as moving out of state. I so don't wait. It will make your project easier. Smog and registration being just a few items I can think of.

Anyway good luck with your lady friend.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey so I saw a 3500 2 door box body truck the other day an I swear it was a 10 lug, had leaf spring front end. Was an at&t truck. Just a thought of what yours might have been. Any idea when you might be able to pick it up

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Unfortunately, wrong bolt pattern. The GMT400 3500HD uses 10x7.25" and the hub bore is smaller, and the wheels are hubcentric so it matters. There are 19.5" Alcoa alloys out there in the correct pattern, as optional wheels on RV's that shared the same chassis components as the HD. The HD's themselves only came with the steel 19.5's.

No need to convert the front to 10 lug; the 5 lug pattern is the same bolt circle as the rear 10 lug, just 5 less studs. Uses same wheels front/rear.

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard