1995 Tahoe "Escahoe"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haven't updated this in awhile, but added the Edelbrock 3704 intake, Jegs 8mm spark plug wires, Moroso spark plug wire looms, cap and rotor, 20" Denali rep rims

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Chevrolado

Reaction score
Oooh, very nice. :) Good work on that engine bay. What's your opinion on the Volant intake? I've always wondered how that compares to the K&N that I have (since the K&N is an open box with a small heat shield but this one is all enclosed)

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice. Looks good.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

Thanks

Oooh, very nice. :) Good work on that engine bay. What's your opinion on the Volant intake? I've always wondered how that compares to the K&N that I have (since the K&N is an open box with a small heat shield but this one is all enclosed)

Thanks, I think its a great setup in terms of how the filter is in a sealed box that draws air from the fender, K&N has the dyno sheet to back up there gains, Volant doesn't have that to see if the sealed box helps so its all preference

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk