1995 Tahoe "Escahoe"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey there, another TYF'er. Glad to have you here! Great looking truck.

What headers are you looking at? I'm thinking about getting Summit's Ceramic coated shorties. They look like a good value. If I didn't live in CA, I would probably go with LT's, but smog is too crazy here. I would have to run 2 cats, and that's expensive here. The cheap ones are all illegal.

thanks man, and not really sure, was thinking about hooker long tubes, I am open to suggestions

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice ride saw it on TYF and I just came over to here as well. As far as the headers I heard the long tubs are better performance but as far as instal they are a pain and doing tune ups. Shorties are better but a few horses less but I'm sure can find another way to gain those horses. I wanna get some shorties for mine but unsure on mufflers. Living in the Midwest (Chicago) I need something that doesn't rust out. I went through two sets of flowmasters due to rusting out.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice ride saw it on TYF and I just came over to here as well. As far as the headers I heard the long tubs are better performance but as far as instal they are a pain and doing tune ups. Shorties are better but a few horses less but I'm sure can find another way to gain those horses. I wanna get some shorties for mine but unsure on mufflers. Living in the Midwest (Chicago) I need something that doesn't rust out. I went through two sets of flowmasters due to rusting out.

Thanks man, nice looking Tahoe too always liked the Limited's, ya long tubes are the way to go you get more torque, and that's the one downside about them and mine is 4wd too so think that makes it a lil harder to do to, shorties aren't bad either there is a gain there too, and in terms of mufflers look into the Magnaflow Magnapack pretty sure it is all SS and its loud as hell its pretty much straight through no baffles or anything that's what I run on mine.

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man, nice looking Tahoe too always liked the Limited's, ya long tubes are the way to go you get more torque, and that's the one downside about them and mine is 4wd too so think that makes it a lil harder to do to, shorties aren't bad either there is a gain there too, and in terms of mufflers look into the Magnaflow Magnapack pretty sure it is all SS and its loud as hell its pretty much straight through no baffles or anything that's what I run on mine.

I would have to hear some Magnaflow on a Tahoe. Not want her real loud but when I put my foot in her I want it to be known. I know the Merc Marauder has a different tune but I heard some on one and it sounded great. Not loud until he hit the ramp to hit the eway and was gone.