1995 Tahoe "Escahoe"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just joined this site, been a member on tahoeyukonfourm.com for awhile, I have a 95 Tahoe it has the 99-00 Denali/Escalade conversion, power coated stock rims (had the 99-00 Denali/Escalade rims but sold them) crystal clear headlights, 6k HID's DDM Tuning in the low beams, blacked out turn signals, tinted tails and 3rd brake light, 35% tint on the front windows factory on the rest, has a small system (Alpine head-unit, Rockford Fosgate Punch speakers, MTX Terminator subs two 12" amp and capacitor) K&N air filter, TBI airflow enhancer from JEGS, Russell SS brake hoses, Magnaflow Magnapack with 3" exhaust from the cat back with a 4" Magnaflow tip, has 251k miles and runs and drives mint, future mods are efans and headers.

You must be registered for see images attach

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Hey there, another TYF'er. Glad to have you here! Great looking truck.

What headers are you looking at? I'm thinking about getting Summit's Ceramic coated shorties. They look like a good value. If I didn't live in CA, I would probably go with LT's, but smog is too crazy here. I would have to run 2 cats, and that's expensive here. The cheap ones are all illegal.