1995 GMC Sierra extended cab SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wareagleburn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 95 Sierra. Just really getting started making it mine and modding it. It has the 350 t.b.i which is still stock. Flowmaster 40 sieries catback. Knight Rider scanner light, clear parking lights, 20 year old headlights that have been wet sanded and buffed and painted GMC grill emblem.

Future plans include removing side molding, 4/6 drop and some wheels.
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§UPDATE§§§§§§§§§§§UPDATE§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Video of the Knight Rider scanner light can be seen on YouTube title Sierra Knight Rider. The light has 150 different patterns and 7 different led colors. In the video the light is on demo mode.

Attachments

• 20150907_165411_HDR.jpg
    20150907_165411_HDR.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 42
  • 20151027_153336.jpg
    20151027_153336.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

wareagleburn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Left out a few things about the truck.....previous owner had the trans rebuilt and added a shift kit, brand new a/c components, new alternator and starter all less than 15,000 miles ago. It seems to be in really good shape to be 20 years old. I ordered some spyder corner lights for it but they didnt fit when they arrived...I didnt realize that sierra/silverado corners were different and I work at a GMC dealership. Well, new ones have been ordered and will post pics after I install them....see ya

wareagleburn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, it's pretty clean aside from the clear coat starting to show its age in a couple spots. You guys have some sweet lookin' rides as well!

wareagleburn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Not sure if the pics uploaded but I removed the side molding from the driver side...what a pain! Unfortunately, some paint came off with the 21 year old glue and I had to sand and re paint the silver on the bottom half of my truck. Now gotta wait 48 hrs before I can wet sand, cut, and buff...still have passenger side to do. Driver side took about 5 hrs not including the wet sanding and buffing that lies ahead.

wareagleburn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Corner lights finally arrived...