1994 Z71 Rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
you were yourself... just drunk.... your drunken self...

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
I didnt do much to it, but hell i did something! Used the toothpaste trick to restore my headlights. Rub toothpaste on, let sit for 5 minutes, water down and rub off. repeat. i did it 4 times over and made a great difference!

You must be registered for see images attach

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Got some gravel guard today, going to redo the grill and do the front bumper. if i have enough left over im going to do the mirrors. hopefully i have enough, lol Damn chrome :nono:

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Got up at 2 PM Today.. not happy about that. going to have to go to bed only being up for 8 hours today -.- anyways, i got the gravel guard done. i didnt do the mirrors because i decided to do the rear bumper instead. cause half rust and half black looks like ****.

You must be registered for see images attach

I got the valve guides i need for the engine. going to do them if i dont work this weekend. hopefully get the heads done on saturday then get them on on sunday..

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
sounds good. Can't wait till she purrs lol