1994 Z71 Rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
cool truck! what makes a z71 a z71? i think i have one but not sure haha. what does the rebel flag mean to Canadians? this is the second time i've seen one up there haha

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
cool truck! what makes a z71 a z71? i think i have one but not sure haha. what does the rebel flag mean to Canadians? this is the second time i've seen one up there haha

Thanks! and Z71 was the offroad package. some used car dealers put the sticker on to get a couple grand more out of them. anyways, they had bilstein shocks, stronger t-bars, skid plates, and a G80. and the rebel flag is just to symbolize we're rednecks. most of my buddies have it on their truck somewhere. mines the plate.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I didn't think all z71's came with G80's

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Got an aftermarket alpine deck from my buddy, only $10 and she works! wired it all up, and what sucks is i have to get a new antenna thing. so im just going to run my CB whips with the radio so their all one.

You must be registered for see images attach

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Did a little bit of painting. done up the rims flat black to go with my colour scheme, and painted the GMC black. startin to look better.