1994 Z71 Rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
Might have to reset the Rawls system, air in the system (bad sensor), and or the parking brake switch is old and worn out and it happen to go out at the same time. I have brand new brake lines from the master to the wheel cylinders in the rear, anybody think i should do a write up on it I didnt take pictures but i could take new ones

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Might have to reset the Rawls system, air in the system (bad sensor), and or the parking brake switch is old and worn out and it happen to go out at the same time. I have brand new brake lines from the master to the wheel cylinders in the rear, anybody think i should do a write up on it I didnt take pictures but i could take new ones
How do you reset it? Just unplug? Cause im thinkin thats it. And do a write up, a lot of people dont know how to do brake lines but its fairly easy if your shown how