1994 Z71 Rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im showing 86*F for that temp. As a texan, thats cute. Haha! Im used to 110*F weather without sweating a drop. Nice truck, though. Looks like a good project, and awesome tires!
Yup gotta love Texas weather. I am in Flatonia, Tx and build power lines for a living... Hot or cold I'm in it...lol

Three bottles of water in 30 minutes huh.... On a good hot Texas day I am at that in 15 minutes...lol

Reminds me of my current 94' C3500. It was a cab and chassis till I got to her...lol Had to weld on the missing inches of frame to put a regular long bed bed on her, and is about as many colors as yours....well maybe more as my bed is an altogether different color from the rest of my truck to...lol Its great knowing I'm not the only one piecing one together like that...lol

Anyways great looking rig... Keep bringing her back to life...

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Yup gotta love Texas weather. I am in Flatonia, Tx and build power lines for a living... Hot or cold I'm in it...lol

Three bottles of water in 30 minutes huh.... On a good hot Texas day I am at that in 15 minutes...lol

Reminds me of my current 94' C3500. It was a cab and chassis till I got to her...lol Had to weld on the missing inches of frame to put a regular long bed bed on her, and is about as many colors as yours....well maybe more as my bed is an altogether different color from the rest of my truck to...lol Its great knowing I'm not the only one piecing one together like that...lol

Anyways great looking rig... Keep bringing her back to life...

Thanks man. and yeah, its hard findin people that actually build their rigs piece by piece and not just buy a brand new truck and do bolt on . you wouldnt believe this, but i get chirped on a daily basis cause i have a "Piece of truck" and all they're driving are daddy paid highway princess'. The only thing my dad helped on this was giving the truck to me. while they are getting full repair's done by expensive mechanics and not even flinching. sometimes really ****** me off, but then i realize once the money stops being given to them, they arent going to be able to afford anything.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man. and yeah, its hard findin people that actually build their rigs piece by piece and not just buy a brand new truck and do bolt on . you wouldnt believe this, but i get chirped on a daily basis cause i have a "Piece of truck" and all they're driving are daddy paid highway princess'. The only thing my dad helped on this was giving the truck to me. while they are getting full repair's done by expensive mechanics and not even flinching. sometimes really ****** me off, but then i realize once the money stops being given to them, they arent going to be able to afford anything.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT MAKES ME MAD.... A kid a year younger than me got a BRAND NEW 2013 Audi A4. Bought my 98 Tahoe and have paid in full for all of her work. Your truck looks good, dont let em tell you otherwise.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT MAKES ME MAD.... A kid a year younger than me got a BRAND NEW 2013 Audi A4. Bought my 98 Tahoe and have paid in full for all of her work. Your truck looks good, dont let em tell you otherwise.

i know! a kid in my school got a 2006 Chev Duramax turbo diesel. doesnt even NEED a truck. doesnt haul anything, doesnt even know how to fill it up, he filled it up with gas once. retarded. and thanks man, means a lot to hear someone not chirping me. lol

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
I started to take out the back seat today. again. since youd have to be a dwarf to fit back there, and no one that im going to be driving around will be less than 5'5'' which is about all you can fit. so it wouldnt look like , i got the idea from great white to do a flat box type thing, except the sub of course. http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?10497-Just-another-oil-burner/page23

once i get a bit of plywood and 2x4's ill start to build it. im not going to do it up the back like he did, cause im cheap and lazy, im just going to do the bottom. hopefully i can start it soon. tired of not having any work to do! so this should keep me busy for a day.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know! a kid in my school got a 2006 Chev Duramax turbo diesel. doesnt even NEED a truck. doesnt haul anything, doesnt even know how to fill it up, he filled it up with gas once. retarded. and thanks man, means a lot to hear someone not chirping me. lol

Another kid in my school got an 02 2500hd sierra duramax sitting pretty on a 6in RCX lift. Same thing. And i like your idea for the back seat.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Another kid in my school got an 02 2500hd sierra duramax sitting pretty on a 6in RCX lift. Same thing. And i like your idea for the back seat.

wow, what a ******. all my buddies that havent gotten a dime from our parents have 90s chevs or later sittin on stock rims or close to stock rims and barely lifted. its f*cked. they are all chirpin us for havin sh*tty trucks and they are sittin back, not payin for gas and insurance, and most of them dont even have jobs! and thanks, but give the cred to great white! it was his idea i got it from

Last edited: