1994 ECSB Cheyenne Build and Introduction!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
Nice build man! The truck looks cool! Cant believe you found stuff like that in the JY ... Here, never !! You could never find stuff like that around here!
It sucks cuz i just did the suspension a couple months ago and i;l be doing this soon.... (glad the alignment shop has a one year warranty ;) "were these a-arms here before?" )

I go there so often and there are so many 400's right now that i should make a business of it.
Anyone need parts? all years and esky's too!!! lol i see it all, need that mustard colored dash? blue overhead console? maroon 60/40 bench? it's all there.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
It sucks cuz i just did the suspension a couple months ago and i;l be doing this soon.... (glad the alignment shop has a one year warranty ;) "were these a-arms here before?" )

I go there so often and there are so many 400's right now that i should make a business of it.
Anyone need parts? all years and esky's too!!! lol i see it all, need that mustard colored dash? blue overhead console? maroon 60/40 bench? it's all there.

That's it I'm going to make a day of it and go to the bone yards there instead of here. Probably will take me about 30-40 mins to get there but damn sounds like a treasure trove. The yards here are so picked through and I've never seen an Esky or Denali ever LoL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Man I really hope you aren't jacking center caps off of others vehicles. If I saw some one pulling that $hit they would get a nice tire iron to the side of the head... Don't be that guy.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
noo way i touch another man's truck.

I got them from the same yard i pulled the rear end. and even paid for them.

Ha ha alright when you kept saying Walmart parking lot It sounded like that! :rofl:

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's the eaton built gov locker g80 code but when i pulled the diff cover before installation it looked brand like a tru-trac? and it still said eaton on it..

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
the gov lock you have to spool up to lock it and the tru-trac just does it's thing.
i'm pretty sure its not as i can hear the rear end chirp around the turns and it doesn't take much to break them both loose and peel out.