1994 ECSB Cheyenne Build and Introduction!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Damn yeah I am always too damn busy at work. One of these days L0L!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
my buddys tryin to get rid of his 33x12.5x15 yokahama a/ts with black m/t wheels for like 600 and they are brand freaking new.

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
Ok, just got back from the yard. Scored a 14 bolt semi floating locker with 4:10's!

$100 bucks and I got another square body oobs k5 blazer wheel to make my set of 5!

So now I've got all my parts for the six lug conversion, k5 blazer rally wheels and a new set of 33x12.5x15 bfg a/t's!!!!!!!

Can;t wait to have the time to throw it all on.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Damn dude you really are the luckiest **** ever. Which pick a parts do you go to? I usually go to the one in Ontario off mission and Millikan I think it is. I always find a bunch if junk though. Rarely do I find anything good there. I tried the one in San Berdoo once and I was scared for my life LoL! It's in a scary area. I also tried the one off the 60 I think it's called hillside or something junk there too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
beach blvd and katella in anaheim and a mile away beach and ball road in stanton.

I counted 35+ gmt 400's ..... all shapes and sizes

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Oh man I didn't even know there was any out there. I need to take some trips to oc pick a parts LoL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Subbed just read the whole build lookin awesome

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
Haven't done the wheel/axle swap yet but i removed the mudflaps, chrome fender trim, and side mouldings today and added tow hooks and a sweet 4.3 H.O. logo from the junkyard!!!!! ever see one of these!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Got the tires and wheels all done and picked up a set of gmt900 hubcaps from the walmart parking lot...:gr_grin:

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Haven't done the wheel/axle swap yet but i removed the mudflaps, chrome fender trim, and side mouldings today and added tow hooks and a sweet 4.3 H.O. logo from the junkyard!!!!! ever see one of these!!!!

Got the tires and wheels all done and picked up a set of gmt900 hubcaps from the walmart parking lot...:gr_grin:

I'm almost afraid to ask about the parking lot score L0L! Those do look amazing together like that.

Can't wait to see how the whole swap comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro