1994 ECSB Cheyenne Build and Introduction!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
What do you think about this?
Delete mud flaps, Truck bed liner under the lower body line, and rock guards for the headlights. Oh and i just picked up a set of sylvania silver stars too for the stormtrooper.

You must be registered for see images attach

Nice, I plan on doing monstaliner under the body lines like that too. Although I am also thinking of doing the bumpers, tailgate and grille also. Might even cover the baja light bar when it's ready to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
Picked up a set of cab market lights and the original wiring harness. Gonna smoke them out and toss em on.

Headed to the pick a part tomorrow for a six lug 3.73 rear end, six lug 2500 rotors, and lastly the tire shop for a couple of new tires.
Got a great deal on some 33x12.5x15 bfg a/t's and some square body k5 blazer rally wheels!

Gonna black em out and run the chrome caps. On the fence to do the bedliner.:hmm:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Picked up a set of cab market lights and the original wiring harness. Gonna smoke them out and toss em on.

Headed to the pick a part tomorrow for a six lug 3.73 rear end, six lug 2500 rotors, and lastly the tire shop for a couple of new tires.
Got a great deal on some 33x12.5x15 bfg a/t's and some square body k5 blazer rally wheels!

Gonna black em out and run the chrome caps. On the fence to do the bedliner.:hmm:

I want to see pics of thoe rallys!

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
without the chrome beauty ring but the center cab and black instead of silver.

Gonna be sweet! and they are 15x8's!!!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
thanks for the pick of a rally! I meant on the truck though lol