1994 ECSB Cheyenne Build and Introduction!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
Thanks!
That would be pretty sick! I always thought about getting some rally rock guards for the stock glass headlights...I wonder what that would look like?

I'm going to wait for the possible Color change after I finish making my prerunner~esk light bar that'll be black. I'll have a write-up on that one.
I think it would break up the white on the front up there
Ohh and i forgot, an early xmas present from my buddy, of course keeping with the color matching

You must be registered for see images attach

:p

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
First off damn that is an awesome looking truck. Second where abouts in SoCal are you? I'm in Riverside and work in Orange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Huntington Beach! My profile pic is a little spur off from trabuco canyon if you know where that is.

Yeah I know where that is. Awesome. I would love to find some tubular upper control arms like those. That was an awesome CL find and a great price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Youre truck looks so awesome man! It makes me almost miss mine when it was stock height and was colormatched grille with black wheels. Such a clean look on these trucks IMO. If you dont mind me askin, what paint did you use painting your wheels? The gloss shine looks awesome! I used duplicolor paintshop paint and it always came out somewhat matte. The truck looks clean as a whistle man! Definitly subbed!~

Here was my truck exactly a year ago. Yours reminded me of it. Ha

You must be registered for see images attach

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
Just Rustoleum gloss black from homeless depot, It's been on there more than two years. I just wash with soap/brush and when i detail the tire with tire shine i just spray it right on to the wheels too! I hit the dirt/gravel roads alot and the only chip i've gotten on the black is when I threw a wheel weight! A little primer goes long way on that too...
Also, I live less than a 2 miles away from the ocean and the factory clear over the mags began to oxidize very bad about 8 years ago. I used jasco spray on stripper to it to remove as much as i could before a light sand and paint.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Just Rustoleum gloss black from homeless depot, It's been on there more than two years. I just wash with soap/brush and when i detail the tire with tire shine i just spray it right on to the wheels too! I hit the dirt/gravel roads alot and the only chip i've gotten on the black is when I threw a wheel weight! A little primer goes long way on that too...
Also, I live less than a 2 miles away from the ocean and the factory clear over the mags began to oxidize very bad about 8 years ago. I used jasco spray on stripper to it to remove as much as i could before a light sand and paint.

Thats not bad at all! It looks so sleek. Mine started to chip after I started to go mudding and discovered clay mud. Gotta love Texas :shrug: clay down here will stick to your truck like superglue. :fc5716bd:
Thanks for the reply though man. I need in mind for when I paint my wheels this march :cheers: