1994 C2500 ...<insert something clever here>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A few questions. I think I know the answer to this but does my steering wheel have tilt adjustment? I didnt see it anywhere but maybe it's hiding somewhere. It would be nice to raise it a little after I just installed my new seats.

How do you turn the hazards on?? There's a little cylinder under the steering and when I pull on it it just retracts back to its original position. It doesn't stick or stay and I dont hear any sort of blinking, etc. Tried pushing it but nothing.

I got the seat mounting fabricated and now have to reinstall the vinyl and or carpet on the floor but the seats make the entire truck look brand new. NOT TO MENTION it freakin rocks having a center console. AND it pulls up to become a usable seat. The mount is kind of high but I think I kind of like that. It gives me better visibility up front that I lost when the truck was lifted and 33s were put on.

OLD:
You must be registered for see images attach

NEW:

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tilt lever (if equipped)

You must be registered for see images

As for the hazards you have to push in on the center of the switch.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Like p1's pictures, tilt lever is a smaller lever on the left side of the column, for the hazards you push in the center to turn them on and pull out to turn them off

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
seats look awesome! what did they come out of? also I would be interested in seeing some pics of the mounts as well

Sent from my static android

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have no idea where they came out of but theyre brand new. I think theyre just aftermarket seats but then again i could be wrong cause they have all the electricals, seat belt sensors, etc. Ill try to take a picture of the mount.

OKAY bad news, so pissed. my door got hyper extended. Like far back, and it's not that hard to extend it back past its opening angle. Anyway I closed it back up and when I tried to open it again it wouldn't open. I went outside through the passenger side and see that the door's edge is pushing against the front driver's side fender when I try to open it up. I can maybe open it a few inches before it would probably dent and push into the front fender edge.

Should I take this to a shop? how much would something like this run me? I'm wondering if I can do it myself. I took out all the bolts and stuff to the front fender and then realized the hood stand/hinge is attached, meaning the hood needs to come off first. So hood off, then fender stuff, and then all the stuff mounted on the fender. only to take a look at the door. It's a lot of trouble I dont want to deal with unless it's reasonable that I can DIY.
What do you guys think? luckily these truck parts particularly the body are abundant but this is just a lot of trouble. I might need to replace a hinge or two I dont know yet cause I cant see it.

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hinges are probably tweaked......... Not exactly an easy fix.....

fhhwjklhaklwjhfklwjkjf #@@Ss jkljl2#@#@ FS4

and i spoke too soon all that bolt removing for nothing. there are two bolts or something along the door hinge which i cant get to so the fender cant be removed.
Has anyone had any experience with something like this? or collision or body work in general? guess its time to look for body shops and bend over

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fhhwjklhaklwjhfklwjkjf #@@Ss jkljl2#@#@ FS4

and i spoke too soon all that bolt removing for nothing. there are two bolts or something along the door hinge which i cant get to so the fender cant be removed.
Has anyone had any experience with something like this? or collision or body work in general? guess its time to look for body shops and bend over

There are 2 bolts in the gap between door and cab, one at the very bottom of fender, one on the core support at the top, one towards the bottom side and a few holding inner fender on. If needed i can take pics tomorrow

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are 2 bolts in the gap between door and cab, one at the very bottom of fender, one on the core support at the top, one towards the bottom side and a few holding inner fender on. If needed i can take pics tomorrow

Although I don't recommend or condone this approach but you could try a piece of wood placed vertically in each hinge and nicely push the door shut a little at a time to get the hinges back.

If tweaked hinges are the actual problem......

Also did the wind catch the door our were you parked down hill?

*DISCLAIMER!!!* I am in no way possible, responsible for any possible damage that could be cause by above said method. Proceed at your own risk and good judgement *DISCLAIMER*