1993-Sierra-Z71's Slow Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my rusted to hell and back OBS

Looks Good!

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Well I picked up some Seafoam today to run into the Vaccum line and clean the snot out of it. Also gunna finish up the Tune Up (Got new wires, cap, rotor and coil on already) with some new NGK spark Plugs ($2 a piece) And a new O2 Sensor ($19 and some change.) Might Change some other sensors soon but idk with the way the frame is.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Also washed it the other day since I haven't washed at all yet this winter.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Well update is that most the body mounts have fallen threw, making it look like a "pocket knife truck" as 95obschevy calls it ha. The otherside of the frame rail from where it cracked the first time is paper thin on the bottom runner right now, and the front passenger side core support body mount fell off the frame! So needless to say it has been parked and only driven if its an emergency.

Good news is that I recently purchased another obs, a 1990 rclb 4x4 2500 LD 6 lugger. Keep an eye out for that build thread on here soon! Solid frame, I still have solid rockers and cab corners, just a small amount of rot on the bed sides I plan to fix ASAP!