1993-Sierra-Z71's Slow Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Well i figured id do a mini-Update on the past few days, And no, I haven't forgotten about the video yet, thats coming tonight, ive been busy the past few days.

Anyway on to the updates.

I did a spring cleaning on the truck, Clean all garbage out, Vaccum, Armour All, Ect.

Before:
You must be registered for see images

After:
You must be registered for see images

Also, a few days ago, I was headed to my GF's house and as soon as i pulled off my road, the truck sputered and died on me. Its never done that to me, No SES light, and it started right back up and hasnt done it again since. Since i have all new Fuel Lines/Pump/Filter it has to be either timing or spark issues witch re-enforces the idea of the tune up being needed.

Also, My brake light comes on and off everyonce in awhile. The rear brake lines were just re-done, the parking brake cable is new, its full of fluid so im puzzled? any ideas???

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
That's more of a "beater truck" type brush guard. Or the kind you slap on your 1986 plow truck (I know of at least three that do). Get a classy brush guard that wraps around or get a grille guard like this and it'll look nice.

Theres a nice one at Badger Auto on 54 between Rapids and Point, they would prob. want way to much for it though.

And theres NEVER anything good on the Wausaus craigslist for our trucks. :nono:

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And theres NEVER anything good on the Wausaus craigslist for our trucks. :nono:
Thats because I know almost half of them and they are all piss-pounded n*gger-rigged cobbled POS beaters. Everyone loves these trucks cause you can run them into the ground, and thats exactly what they do with them when they buy em.

Oh, and if you meant truck accessories, yeah, everyone pretty much leaves their brush guards on once they get em. Or they sell them between friends.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Oh, and if you meant truck accessories, yeah, everyone pretty much leaves their brush guards on once they get em. Or they sell them between friends.

Ya. Awhile back there was a guy in Plover that had a set of chrome with Red pinstriped Bowtie valve covers for 100 bucks and a barely used TB spacer for 60 bucks that i shoulda jumped on.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Well Tonight i'm doing some De-Greasing under the hood, so I'll take before and after shots of that.

Also, Can someone post what the stock Spare Tire holder looks like? I'm going to half to build my own since the old one rotted away and the tire is taking up a good amount of space in my bed at the moment. Thanks!!!