1993 Chev c1500 RCLB Sport/Truck 4.3L + NV3500 swapped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Thanks guys! We will see. I'll be sure to get a few, I know they will fade over time, maybe if people actually liked them enough I'd sell sets.

Got the news today from my boss that it's been a weak year in terms of revenue so I am getting apparently laid off next Friday after working there for two years, fortunately there is a job opening with the local power company for IT work and I'm fairly qualified, and I'll make a shitton more money anyway so it might be a good thing :)

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn that sucks but hopefully you get that other job. Lately I keep hearing about alot of people getting laid off an it sucks.

I've had the idea of getting some emblems done with a cnc and those would look badass like that. I dnt have race truck an I want one

gstubbz

Reaction score
Hope so! The pay is double what I'm currently making but we shall see! I haven't had a week off from work since graduating high school early so maybe I'll finally have one lol.

I think it would be sweet! I'll have to make up decals for other stuff too, time consuming but it should look good on the truck!

gstubbz

Reaction score
Another update today. Tyler had two of the tires lose tread while driving down the highway so we mounted some BFGs. They look a little meaner on the truck. Also wired in a radio, the speakers are such garbage so that's on the list of things to replace too.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk Pro

gstubbz

Reaction score
Doing some interior upgrades today! Wiring in speakers and installing a nicer headliner as well.

gstubbz

Reaction score

New headliner and trim pieces in! In the W/T trucks the A-Pillar plastic piece stops next to the visors, and I had proper length ones on my parts 94 truck although when I went to remove them I cracked them both. They are such a pain to remove without breaking, so what I did was use a hacksaw to cut the leftover piece to a proper length so that it would at least keep the headliner up. This is only temporary and whenever I pull a set of covers without breaking them I'll swap them out.

All speakers are replaced and work now, any louder than 25 on the stereo and they sound terrible. But I'm okay at 25, I still have stock speakers in my Dodge so it's not a concern to me! Two of the speakers came from the parts 95 truck and the other two from my parts 94 truck. The speakers in the dash and B-Pillar are all 4x6 if you're curious! Fixing the power seats next and cleaning everything up.

Last edited:

gstubbz

Reaction score
This was the ****** headliner in it! So much nicer to have the blue one instead.

gstubbz

Reaction score
Power seats now working! And painted then installed my center console with powered USB ports. Looking better! The grey door panels are starting to bug me with all the black. I'll fix that next weekend.

There's a joke about the clipboard on the center console, and that it is only there for me to sign all the tickets I'll get in this thing when it's fast [emoji23]

Last edited:

gstubbz

Reaction score
How's this thing doin.
Did that other job pan out

It's still alive and well! Tyler has been driving it to work every day with no problems. It seems like I never even drive it anymore. Ended up not getting that job they picked someone else that worked at the Indian res over here (which is insane because the res seemed like there was never an IT guy there and we did all the work for the res, and their turnover rate is crazy).