1993 Chev c1500 RCLB Sport/Truck 4.3L + NV3500 swapped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh yea he rolled that thing. After watching the vid it's looks alot worse then the pics. Is the tranny damaged from the crossmember

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Oh yea he rolled that thing. After watching the vid it's looks a lot worse then the pics. Is the tranny damaged from the crossmember

It's tore up! The tranny looks to be okay. I didn't see any sort of crack or anything, but I'll know for sure once I pull the thing out. I'll be bummed if the transmission is toast!

Take the engine trans and rear end and make a go kart lol

I do have a solid frame from a 95 k1500, maybe I'll remove the front diff and all the 4x4 stuff then shove in the 4.3 and chop the frame. See if I can clear 35s with no fenders and bed lol

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
It's tore up! The tranny looks to be okay. I didn't see any sort of crack or anything, but I'll know for sure once I pull the thing out. I'll be bummed if the transmission is toast!

I do have a solid frame from a 95 k1500, maybe I'll remove the front diff and all the 4x4 stuff then shove in the 4.3 and chop the frame. See if I can clear 35s with no fenders and bed lol

4.3 powered GMT400 rock crawler maybe? Or a pre-runner? Glad to hear your friend is okay, especially with the truck coming out like it did.
Damn deer are nothing but a nuisance sometimes, I've almost hit 2 in my Suburban, and one really close call in my 2500; scared me shitless every time.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Might wanna throw that v6 into something road legal since that new gas tax bill goes into effect tomoro.

gstubbz

Reaction score
4.3 powered GMT400 rock crawler maybe? Or a pre-runner? Glad to hear your friend is okay, especially with the truck coming out like it did.
Damn deer are nothing but a nuisance sometimes, I've almost hit 2 in my Suburban, and one really close call in my 2500; scared me shitless every time.

A prerunner kind of thing might be cool. I have another regular cab that needs a dash and doors, I can probably salvage the dash out of this thing for that and I have **** doors somewhere on the property. I'm liking the idea of just something quick out in the desert with big tires. With no fenders I can put a turbo on this thing wherever I want which makes it easier. Just something stupid and not street legal lol.

I so hate deer too. I hit three in my old 98, worst damage was a broken GMC grille. The truck had the same 6.5 bumper that was on this truck when I hit the deer. No damage haha. I've been close to hitting a few in my Dodge, especially this past month. My low beams suck, and driving down the highway doing 70+ and one jumps out in the headlights it's scary ****! I learned just to hit them and not avoid them because that would probably do more damage if I crashed into something besides a deer (like tyler trying to avoid hitting the deer and totaling my truck)

Might wanna throw that v6 into something road legal since that new gas tax bill goes into effect tomoro.

I could with enough work make the 95 parts truck drivable again, but it's vinned for a 350 so that would be a **** show with smog. And that gas tax is ******* stupid. New taxes every year! For those curious it's 12 cents per gallon of gas, and 20 cents per gallon of diesel. Gas/Diesel over here is currently $2.93 Reg / $3.13 Mid / $3.23 Prem / $3.03 Diesel but that will be different here in 3 hours

gstubbz

Reaction score
Going through my phone and couldn't find any recent photos that were decent (hey that rhymed!) with the newer grille and stuff, but I found one that Tyler sent me and is now in my signature since I change that like I do truck parts (all the time).

You must be registered for see images attach

Looking at what my "replacement" will be now that I have a gap in my collection it seems (k3500 still up in limbo, still need to get rims for my HD), I found a 99 Tahoe 4x4 with a Vortec 350 and a blown head gasket. It's pretty clean both inside and outside minus the hood/grille. He wants $400 for it so that may happen.

You must be registered for see images attach