1991 RCLB Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
I'll let you know how they work out. I have read nothing but good reviews and zinc is supposed to conduct way better than lead. We shall see.

firebane

Reaction score
I prefer using marine type terminals as they have wingnuts and so much faster and easier to take off.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Those are nice too, I just saw a bunch of off-road guys raving about the military style. I figured they have to know a few things about durability.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Ok, if you have to have these battery terminals do yourself a favor and don't buy them from WayTek....they are a bunch of crooks!! Shipping costs nearly twice the cost of the parts themselves. Unreal!! I understand I am a little buy but holy crap. No lube in the box either, they slid it in dry.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Morning trip to the junkyard scored me a couple goodies. Throttle body and intake manifold to replace the damaged one currently on my truck. $45 for everything. Can't beat that! Took about 1.5 hours to remove everything. The truck had just arrived and hadn't even been drained yet.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Oh forgot to mention JustinS scored some door chime boxes of some Camaros and Caprices so we swapped out the stock buzzer box for a nice 'ding-ding' box. Much better now. It's a plug and play mod too, took about 30 seconds to do.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Oh forgot to mention JustinS scored some door chime boxes of some Camaros and Caprices so we swapped out the stock buzzer box for a nice 'ding-ding' box. Much better now. It's a plug and play mod too, took about 30 seconds to do.

Best interior mod I've done so far, need to pick up a few more for future projects too.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Yes the ding-ding is so much nicer than the OEM Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Window tint scheduled for this coming Friday. The guy does all the tint work for the dealer I work for. 20% rear window with 35% fronts. Should look nice but more importantly will cut down on night time glare which is super annoying.