1991 GMC SYCLONE MARLBORO EDITION T-TOP 3,400 MILES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Well considering what some restored muscle cars can cost you I think that's a steal....

this. being as rare as it is, t-top and marlboro on top of just being a syclone, and a survivor not restored it will be worth even more than 70k in the future i would bet.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
this. being as rare as it is, t-top and marlboro on top of just being a syclone, and a survivor not restored it will be worth even more than 70k in the future i would bet.

Id have to agree but you would have to have some serious extra cash to justify it

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
oh for sure. you aren't going to buy it if you are working for anything less than $150k a year.

atleast lol ... I couldn't justify buying a truck like that at that cost... Kind of cool, but I don't find it appealing. But I have to say this, I really hope it goes to a good home by someone who will respect it or collect it. Id hate to see a rare truck like that go to waste! never know with the millionaires now days. They'll buy something just because its "different" and drive a year round on any terrain!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just want a regular syclone, I don't want something that I'd be afraid to drive....

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want a regular syclone, I don't want something that I'd be afraid to drive....

Agreed ! Want to drive and enjoy them.

The syclones / typhoons are still relatively affordable considering how rare they are .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Theres a really clean one about a mile down from my appartment

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I must have missed it. There was only one in production that was sold from gm in 2008