1991 Chevrolet Silverado (TX)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
Well, it's time to move on. I've had a lot of fun on the forums with you guys and it's been a blast working on this thing and shooting the breeze with everyone but life is telling me I need to let go of her.

My 1991 Chevrolet Silverado is up for sale, you can find the build thread in my signature for a full history of it since I bought it. I've had my ups and downs but she's ready to be sold. It is a rebuilt title because of it's origins from a salvage auction.

I have it listed higher on Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace than I need for it, so I'm willing to let it go to another member from the boards for $2k.

It'll run and drive and doesn't have rust, but I wouldn't take it on a 500 mile road trip without a trailer just in case. It would make an awesome candidate for a SAS swap.

Feel free to inbox me, I'll be checking the site for messages. And most importantly, thanks to everyone who helped me build up the truck I always wanted to. You guys are priceless.

You must be registered for see images attach