1990 RCSB sierra c1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neb15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys down south are so lucky without all the salt to eat away at these old vehicles. Sharp looking truck man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

orangecrush

Reaction score
You guys down south are so lucky without all the salt to eat away at these old vehicles. Sharp looking truck man!

right dude, cot damn.

Trucks coming along great. Tell me this, those crystal clear headlights, where are they from, and how do they fit? The lenses on my 92 are so fogged up, but im scared of aftermarket fitment.

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
right dude, cot damn.

Trucks coming along great. Tell me this, those crystal clear headlights, where are they from, and how do they fit? The lenses on my 92 are so fogged up, but im scared of aftermarket fitment.
Try tooth paste it worked pretty good on my 454 ss that I sold

Great truck love the look, here in Long Island Ny the rcsb trucks are pretty rare your lucky to have a scene there

214martin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks man, and for real, i used to be work at a valvoline instant oil hcange in hollywood so we got ALOT of people from the eastcoast and other states and those cars are NASTY under there. i wouldnt drive one if it was gaven to me. i broke a fender once becasue i bumped it trying to remove an oil filter. they are RUSTY!

right dude, cot damn.

ebay headlight man. they fit ok, only issue is that they are a little lob sided. i read you can use the facotry housng to keep them from being al lob sided but it didnt bug me too much.

Try tooth paste it worked pretty good on my 454 ss that I sold

Great truck love the look, here in Long Island Ny the rcsb trucks are pretty rare your lucky to have a scene there

the scene out here is insane here was the latest big thing we had.
only down side it is VERY mexicanized. im mexican myself and i dont like that its so "chunti" in our words lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niMBTfutx60