1990 Chevy sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Just read your how to on the LED colors in the gauges...dang i have a feeling im gonna wind up with some hella bright green gauges once i get the cluster from you and use the LEDs i got from Deven in it!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
im not at home right now, so i dont have the part numbers or anything, if you could remind me tomorrow. id be more the nhappy to finding that info for you

whiteskyen

Reaction score
Just read your how to on the LED colors in the gauges...dang i have a feeling im gonna wind up with some hella bright green gauges once i get the cluster from you and use the LEDs i got from Deven in it!
I had a feeling too when knew it

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I want to see this frame action you've got going on!

phstratton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Our looks like you're wanting to achieve some of the things with your build that I am, so I'll be watching yours pretty closely!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I do have have some updates on the truck. It has been a slow progress... seriously the frame should be done by now!!! But oh well... its better to take my time anyways. With work being busy and such, its putting me behind. I have taken some pictures, mostly crappy Cell phone pictures, but ill get some up. Im hoping to have time tonight to go to the truck and finish boxing in... so i can paint it and make it stand on its own legs!! lol And for the Rad and electric fan setup, if you still need the part number, ill look now. Just heads up, its a costly kit since it comes with a rad, and two fans. I was reading in your other thread about the fans!

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't need the part numbers anymore picked up a new ls1 fan for 80 dollars and I am just gonna get a stock replacement radiator