1990 Chevy sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
let me know what ones you want, ill put them together. i had taken them apart to make a write up on putting LED's in it. ANd i never got aroudn to putting them back together. All the parts are sitting there. lol if you want, i can snap picture of it aswell.

I would be interested in the ones that you modded for the LEDs. I have green LEDs here from Deven for that style cluster so if you want to keep the red LEDs for your new guages thats fine.

USAF_POL

Reaction score
Looking good! I just finished reading from start to "finish" and you sure did make a left when I thought you were going to make a right! LOL. Never expected to see a frame off but you are going to have a great looking AND running truck when finished! Can't wait to see more progress, thanks for sharing.

PS. you have a link to the LED write up on the moon gauges? I am debating doing that to my SS gauges.

AJ

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Looking good! I just finished reading from start to "finish" and you sure did make a left when I thought you were going to make a right! LOL. Never expected to see a frame off but you are going to have a great looking AND running truck when finished! Can't wait to see more progress, thanks for sharing.

PS. you have a link to the LED write up on the moon gauges? I am debating doing that to my SS gauges.

AJ

Not sure i know what you mean by me making a left? And yeah for sure, heres the link!

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?14788-How-to-change-the-LED-colors-in-the-moonie

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How did you figure out what CFM fans to use for your 383. I am buying everything right now for my trucks heart transplant.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I didn't really do that work myself. I was talking with a local engine builder and one of the supplier which also happens to be one. Theboth recomanded that kit. Its the rad and the fans all together.