1990 Chevy sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
where did you get that air cleaner? .... I wonder if they make a gmc style

Sent from my static android

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Nice truck. Keep posting pics, I need ideas for my truck.

Thanks, i will for sure!

where did you get that air cleaner? .... I wonder if they make a gmc style

I had originally went on summitracing and looked up an engine dress up kit. It came with the air cleanr setup and filter, valve covers, timming chain cover, nuts to hold the valve covers on and wire holders... just look up engine dress up kits on summit, i havent seen any GMC oneès to be honest though...

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
So i received some more parts! Im using a MSD ignition system. Also going to run a a "Be Cool" dual electric fan system. My cam shaft came in and also my roller lifters!

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks to dev, he sent me to the 454ss forum, well those members there are super nice too! Well, i found a member who had these bad boys!

9.25 inch wide ss wheels. im going to run 295's BFG Radials. I wanted bigger, but those are the tires i want, and they dont make any bigger :(

My new Shifter knob.... dont have my t56 yet.. :( but i will find one. Ive been wanting the grenada, couldnt find one. I went to a little town called Northbay about 2 hours from here. We went into a speed shop. and the guy had on sitting on his bench, i asked him to sell it to me! He said no, his daughter bought it for him... well, thats understandable! But he told me, drive down the street about 10 minutes, theirs a army surplus, they sell them there. Yupp! They are real!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
awesome I like the idea for your shifter and those are some sweet wheels

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
So jealous lol. You should make a writeup as you install the msd system, it would probably help a lot of guys out. I need to find some widened ss wheels too

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
so you remember that part in the fine print? It said if dev gets me hooked up on some widened wheels I have to buy him some to!............ I Has no widened wheels yet :lol:

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
so you remember that part in the fine print? It said if dev gets me hooked up on some widened wheels I have to buy him some to!............ I Has no widened wheels yet :lol:

I need a set too.. Want to donate yours? It's to a good cause.. ;)