1989 Arctic Fox Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ordered a 4x4 off road sticker for the bedside that'll go with the name of "The Arctic Fox" :waytogo:

Anybody know a place that has 2008+ tailgate bowties for cheap? Maybe a lot less than ebay $50 ones..... :nono:

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
ordered a 4x4 off road sticker for the bedside that'll go with the name of "The Arctic Fox" :waytogo:

Anybody know a place that has 2008+ tailgate bowties for cheap? Maybe a lot less than ebay $50 ones..... :nono:

Cant wait to see it. its gonna be :boobs:

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bought a 94+ grille for her from the junkyard for $54 with the parking lights! going to clean the grille up a bit and color match the logo blue.

You must be registered for see images attach

going to do the upper sidemarker mod too while it's off..

Last edited:

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I haven't started the truck in a while figured I'd start it to see if it would start. I figured I might as well show off my obnoxiously loud exhaust. lol I would have done it louder but didn't want to piss off any of the neighbors. And yes she smokes a bit. haha

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: