1989 Arctic Fox Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
So what do you do go sanding instead of mudding? :lol:

Wait for rain and hit a mud puddle haha, cant wait for the next 3 years to be over and have Gladys back in IL with a lift... oh and its not gonna be sept when im in IL, gonna be there the end of the month

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wait for rain and hit a mud puddle haha, cant wait for the next 3 years to be over and have Gladys back in IL with a lift... oh and its not gonna be sept when im in IL, gonna be there the end of the month

Haha what you driving to Illinois if it ain't Gladys

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Man, I never looked at your thread, and I have seen you all over the site. figured it was time to check it out... Man, your truck looks awesome!!!

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man, I never looked at your thread, and I have seen you all over the site. figured it was time to check it out... Man, your truck looks awesome!!!

Thanks man! You have a nice looking ride too btw. I just need a new engine yet and she'll be majorly alright for a while haha.

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Finally had time to find your thread, your truck is bada$$ man! So much nicer than mine, I am jealous! Makes me want flares now...