1989 Arctic Fox Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's kinda what I want to do! Guess I'll hold off on this purchase since the sidemarkers are for the 89 grille.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Keep the old grille and get billet inserts imo

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've always wanted them LED parking lights but like I said I'm not sure when I will buy a new grille if I do. (not that the LED parking light won't work with either grille) I would like to try all clear lights up front, including the visor lights.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Well im trying to be in IL before my birthday so i can get my drivers license renewed, perhaps i can try to get you a deal on a grill

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Just a note for ya here...LMC truck sells 9006 conversion headlights for the quad sealed beam lights as well. You have two options here with that option...well 3 actually....

1: get a harness from a newer composite truck and swap it
2: get 9005/6 pigtails and cut the plugs off for the old lights and solder the new ones on..
3: buy a harness from baron that has the 4 hi mod with out the plugs on the imput end and hard wire it into the truck on one side. This will effectively have the same end result as option 1 but add the goodness of having relayed headlights and the 4 high mod. Both of which will help a lot if you want to rock hids.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
So my buddy borrowed my truck last night and I watched it drive away like any person would do(to see how you look when driving it), right? :lol: My rearend is lacking some lights so I figured I'd buy a LED light bar. Next chance I get maybe tomorrow, if I'm not busy, will be installed.

You must be registered for see images attach

i have the same one on my truck and its bright and looks good