14 Bolt Swap How to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
You can also use 3/4 ton torsion bars with your 1/2 ton keys or crank your stock ones up. A 4" rcx on the front would be best and maybe a 2" block with your 3/4 ton leafs to level out.

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
You can also use 3/4 ton torsion bars with your 1/2 ton keys or crank your stock ones up. A 4" rcx on the front would be best and maybe a 2" block with your 3/4 ton leafs to level out.

How would I only get the front of the kit or buy it all and only use parts of it
Isnt the front a A arm drop or something

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
Basically only use the front. All the rear lift is 4" blocks or add a leafs if you opt for the 6" kit. It's the same thing minus the add a leaf.

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
Yeah if I had 2000+... $1000 for lift and 1000+ for tires that's more than I paid for the truck itself

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay haha but realistically you could get after market torsion keys.. There's a place in Minnetonka called pro ryde suspension systems, I have their torsion keys on my truck and got about 3" of lift out of them. They should be able to level out with the 3/4 springs

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
Keys do nothing more than cranking stock keys. Both will only get you to the drop stops without a lift, you cannot crank past them.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
GET A 6" RCX

If your swapping to 2500 rear springs then you dont need to buy the 6 in rcx. The 4 and 6 inch lifts are the same except the rear has an add a leaf for the 6 inch.