12 gauge amp wire?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Not trying to argue just kinda unsure of what you're saying you say cheaping out on wire could burn the truck to the ground yet your telling him to just go get some cheaper higher gauge wire.......just confused

Imo the $20 amp wiring kits are junk so if you disagree and think thoer good quality thats fine im not going to argue about it with you, also i NEVER said "yet your telling him to just go get some cheaper higher gauge wire" ever

sent from my outdated S3

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well my app messed up all day..ended up deleting it and downloading it all over again..
So in conclusion of my query I purchased 11 ft of stinger 4 gauge wire and a double female inline fuse and now my sub finally loves me again...truck sounds great... Ended up seeing an audio place that I forgot existed and stopped in and bought some wire for 3$ a foot...kinds steep but I didn't have to wait dir it to be shipped or haggle with some a hole

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Well my app messed up all day..ended up deleting it and downloading it all over again..
So in conclusion of my query I purchased 11 ft of stinger 4 gauge wire and a double female inline fuse and now my sub finally loves me again...truck sounds great... Ended up seeing an audio place that I forgot existed and stopped in and bought some wire for 3$ a foot...kinds steep but I didn't have to wait dir it to be shipped or haggle with some a hole

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

Sounds like a good choice to me! Glad you got it figured out

sent from my outdated S3