1" lift block?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I don't see any problem with it people will say you shouldn't but if the nut is farther down it couldn't possibly make a difference

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't see any problem with it people will say you shouldn't but if the nut is farther down it couldn't possibly make a difference

See this is what I was thinking.. You know paying for college here next year I wanna keep my repairs low and the one inch block on stock cranked front end wont be too bad

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its not just how the u bolts look or how much thread you have left. The nuts are not your normal threads. They are similar to "torque to yeild" they have threads that clamp down to keep it tight. If you insist on re using them make sure you tighten them to spec them re check them after about 50 miles then at 100 miles. If they are loose you will need to buy new ones. They are cheap anyway.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got some factory 1 inch blocks from a nnbs chevy. They will work in obs. pm if intersted.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Wow great price and lifetime warrenty. Might have to go with that.

and lkfldredneck im only going for 1" block. I don't want to have any or very little cranking to get it to where I like it. But thank you anyways

For the same price you can get the same 2'' blocks that i got for my truck to give it it's stance and let me clear 35's

http://www.ebay.com/itm/88-98-Chevy...Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c3310526c&vxp=mtr

You must be registered for see images attach