Will an Esky cluster work in a 1995?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
I was just about to order an Escalade cluster (120mph) but I read it won't work on '95s. On other websites people say they will work. What is true? I don't want to throw out $ for something that won't work. Thanks guys!

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
as long as you have the Newer dash like a 98 per say either with or without Airbag it will I think 95 is when they did the revamp of the interior to the newer style and then revamped it a little more in 97 with the airbag so you should be fine

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
as long as you have the Newer dash like a 98 per say either with or without Airbag it will I think 95 is when they did the revamp of the interior to the newer style and then revamped it a little more in 97 with the airbag so you should be fine

95 is obdI and wired different than 96+, a 95 is one year only for many electrical items

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
If your dash is like mine or even the earlier model with the upholders it will work
You must be registered for see images attach

Strict plug and play Ive done it to mine and my friend did it to his 96 BUT Wasp does bring up a point IMHO it will work with no issues

Gatorboy

Reaction score
Yes I have the new interior, all 95s do. Only difference is mine has a 5000rpm tach and the esky has a 6000rpm tach

dkennedy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What year models of Escalades clusters are we talking about here... I'm still soaking all of this stuff up.

Gatorboy

Reaction score
99 and 00
They have the same clusters the 96-98 do but go to 120mph and have various visual upgrades like blue tint and white needles

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, I can answer this very easily. I have a 95 Tahoe and have one of the esky clusters in it. The only issue is the RPMs are about 1-200 rmp off. Not enough of a issue to bother me in the least...

Here's a pic of it installed...

Shawn

PS, I just got one of these in, It will go for 80 plus 12 to ship...If anyones interested in it.