Wildbill0088's 97 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Nice! hopefully mine will be like that when i get the heads done! when i got my truck, it sat for a year or so. put a battery in and boom, started right up. good ol 400s

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Got it jacked up and on ramps so I could check over what it will take to get the trans out but gonna be on hiatus for a few weeks so I can get a bunch of doodlebug work done

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
So I don't know why I never noticed this but the 93 door panel on my drivers door does not fit against the 97 dash very well..

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck sat for a week and it took two cranks to start it. Maybe the battery? Its a new duralast. Maybe its just time for a tune up like plugs and wires and cap.

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
My truck sat for a week and it took two cranks to start it. Maybe the battery? Its a new duralast. Maybe its just time for a tune up like plugs and wires and cap.

When this thing was run daily it could fire up in half a turn if it's not cold out.

Searching locally for a visor but only found a non lighted one.