What's the truth about running shocks upside down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
in that case I'd run em straight up like normal and not risk it. Shocks aint cheap in most cases.

Don't ya hate when you need answers, make a thread and gut none? I run into that alot, guess I just come up with things others don't or maybe they aint sure either like me? no clue LOL.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeap...usually if it's something topical you'll atleast get some talk going on but alot of times when I have a question it's like okay I have this code, the truck is doing this this and this but not this what is going on, and it's just dead. Basically the threads I make that don't matter as much get's alot more replies than the strict HELP! threads lol

I actually learn alot from the forums just by doing reading on my own rather than someone directly helping me with my problems I learn from other peoples problems.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
same here almost all of my knowledge on these trucks in specific to them has came from reading online whether it's my problem or someone else's.

I knew nothing on these until I got one.