Updated pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lookin good butch! Are those nnbs wheels 18's?

I took off my valence years ago before the lift. I love it without, but I can understand where some people like them. I still have mine and tried putting it up to see what it would look like and didn't like it at all. Besides, it makes the truck look taller from the front. I like how the "skid" plate isn't all dirtied up. Makes it look good.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Lookin good butch! Are those nnbs wheels 18's?

I took off my valence years ago before the lift. I love it without, but I can understand where some people like them. I still have mine and tried putting it up to see what it would look like and didn't like it at all. Besides, it makes the truck look taller from the front. I like how the "skid" plate isn't all dirtied up. Makes it look good.

Yeah they're NNBS 18s off a '07 Silvy, the next big thing will be underbody paint, it needs it badly.

Needs a smoothie so you dont have that trim up front.

Yes desperately, I'd like to go Cowlboy's route with a complete colormatched front but we'll see.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
The tow hooks have a good 10* pitch to them most of it looks like factory spec but one is definitely worse than the other, so it looks like this weekend I'll be bending trying to straighten them out.

Edit: Nevermind I need to go refill my acetylene bottle, its always something. To bad the truck ain't lifted/beefy I'd box the frame and just do shackles.