tinted my windows the other day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
i tinted my windows the other day and it turned out nicely i believe any way 25% on the front windows and factory on the rears for now

You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Look's good, I dislike driving a truck without tinted window's, it's like being in a fishbowl!

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Look's good, I dislike driving a truck without tinted window's, it's like being in a fishbowl!
agreed! after i got mine done i dont think i could ever go back.
Looks good...I'm debating on getting mine done. But the limit is 32.5% and the cops are tint natzis around here.
in ca the law is 75% i think in the front and ive been lucky.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
on the topic of door pins ive actually replaced the door pins and bushings in both doors the passenger door works great but driver still sags i dont know what to try next with it

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
on the topic of door pins ive actually replaced the door pins and bushings in both doors the passenger door works great but driver still sags i dont know what to try next with it

well either way the truck looks great but wait till you have to back up a trailer one cold night with the windows down because you cant see lol i have to do it all the time with my truck