The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
The ec looks so good tho with a black bumper. And stock steelies???? God why?? Are you selling one?

Tyler/T-Unit

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Well the thing you can't tell about the black bumper is on the PS it has a huge indent where the deer hit it and yes. The PY0's had to go on the crew cab so i'll have to run the stock steelies until i find another set of PY0's.

I just think the chrome bumper looks more original looking which is what i'm going for with the all "OE" look

TwoPedal98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My new rig, 96 k1500 5.7 182k it got hit light in the front so it's got older grill on it for now along with a black hood and RH fender. Cranked with 2" blocks out back rolling on 33" glad to have a GMT400 again can't wait to do some work to this one!
You must be registered for see images attach

gd1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just picked up another truck a few weeks ago. 93 K1500, auto trans. Runs, but has a dead hole and a fairly loud knock on startup. Going to be taking the engine from my orange 93 C1500 for this one. It's in much better shape than my orange truck, and the 4x4 will be nice. Planning on doing a 3" body lift and 285's after I change the motor. hopefully before winter..

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just picked up another truck a few weeks ago. 93 K1500, auto trans. Runs, but has a dead hole and a fairly loud knock on startup. Going to be taking the engine from my orange 93 C1500 for this one. It's in much better shape than my orange truck, and the 4x4 will be nice. Planning on doing a 3" body lift and 285's after I change the motor. hopefully before winter..

You could probably fit 285s on it with out the lift. I have them on mine at stock hight. Love the truck u got too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
You could probably fit 285s on it with out the lift. I have them on mine at stock hight. Love the truck u got too

my dad has 285's on his at stock height, but I'll have to get pics of it.... here are a few of mine with that set up though, 3" lift and 285's

here's some with stock rims on 285/75/16 with 3" BL

and some aftermarket ones, still 3" BL and 285/75/16

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mines at stock hight 285 75 16s and no rubbing whatsoever.

gd1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Thanks! I know I could probably fit them, but the 3" body lift is nice to have, gives me that much more room