The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89GMC4by

Reaction score
Hey guys. Wanted to show pics of my new to me truck. 98 Silverado, It has lots of service records showing oil changes every 3k miles for the first 20 years and several other service receipts. The truck runs great and is very clean.

You must be registered for see images attach

Very nice looking truck. Gonna be looking for a 95-98 just like it once I’m done with my 89.
What’s the suspension set up, lift or level? How about wheel and tire size? It’s the perfect setup that I’ll be looking to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fordsmakemesick

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
1988 C2500 RCLB I got from my Dad when he passed away and I've been messing with it here and there since he passed away a few years ago. The first pic is when I brought it home and the next is how it sits today.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1988 C2500 RCLB I got from my Dad when he passed away and I've been messing with it here and there since he passed away a few years ago. The first pic is when I brought it home and the next is how it sits today.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Beautiful truck. Proof you don't need a bunch of bolt-on bs to have a nice ride. I bet your Dad would love what you have done with it.