The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did a 3 step. I've never worked with old gm paint before. So it was trail and error. Lol. Didn't end up being to hard to work with.

The previous owner of this truck had the rough country torsion keys installed it might be slightly cranked. Right now the front sits slightly higher then the back. I need to try to lower it or do a block or something in the back.

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that kind of looks like my truck with the paint and bumper/grill combo
Hello everybody here I just signed up here is a pic of my truck I've had it stored in the garage for awhile and got it out and am getting it all cleaned up and ready to drive again. It has a vortec 355 with a comp cams 480-280 magnum cam, holley street avenger intake, accel distributor and coil, holley carb, moroso 7 qt. pan with trap door and baffle, moroso anti-cavitation oil pump with welded on pickup, headman headers, deburred block with radiused oil drain back holes, coated block interior for oil drain back, flat top pistons, double roller timing chain, ported and polished heads, Accel 8.8 wires, March underdrive pulleys, 3500 HD radiator cooling and 5 speed manual trans.

Arkansas Dave
AD
You must be registered for see images attach
r

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that kind of looks like my truck with the paint and bumper/grill combo
Hello everybody here I just signed up here is a pic of my truck I've had it stored in the garage for awhile and got it out and am getting it all cleaned up and ready to drive again. It has a vortec 355 with a comp cams 480-280 magnum cam, holley street avenger intake, accel distributor and coil, holley carb, moroso 7 qt. pan with trap door and baffle, moroso anti-cavitation oil pump with welded on pickup, headman headers, deburred block with radiused oil drain back holes, coated block interior for oil drain back, flat top pistons, double roller timing chain, ported and polished heads, Accel 8.8 wires, March underdrive pulleys, 3500 HD radiator cooling and 5 speed manual trans.

Arkansas Dave
AD
r

Sauc3r

Reaction score
I own 3 GMT-400’s 2 93’s a Cheyenne, and a GMC Sierra. GMC was wrecked when I got it, but have fixed that with the help of my Squarebody dually. Lastly a 95 GMC Suburban, which I just got a couple weekends ago. Got the 4th kiddo on the way, and my old Explorer won’t hold everyone. Luckily my wife let me pick lol. Lastly I will also be representing what started my love for these my parents 97 Cheyenne. They’ve owned it since brand new. So here you are, in order 93 Cheyenne, then before and after of the GMC Sierra. The last 2 are the newest purchase, the GMC Suburban, and my parents 97 Cheyenne.

Last edited:

Cisco

Reaction score
What is up everyone? So I have been reading posts for a few months now getting my 97 k1500 suburban to a better condition than when I bought it. After a few hundred dollars into it I got her up to almost full power, just have to redo my exhaust. Thanks to everyone for the helpful information along the way and going forward to getting this done. I actually have another one that is waiting for me to get her finished up as well, she's little big sister (1999 GMC suburban, straight axle with 9in lift).