The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Remodelmaster

Reaction score
Yes how do you like those tires they look tough give your truck that aggressive edge rolling stock wheels

Believe it or not, there is very little road noise with them. They do great on the highway/rain. The worst mud they've seen thus far was at the landfill after it rained for several days. Hoping to try them in some snow here soon. So far, they have been a pretty good tire for my needs.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Believe it or not, there is very little road noise with them. They do great on the highway/rain. The worst mud they've seen thus far was at the landfill after it rained for several days. Hoping to try them in some snow here soon. So far, they have been a pretty good tire for my needs.

Cool. I've liked Coopers for years, and that sells me on these. Gotta get new tires for my '99 K2500 Burb here pretty soon. :D

Remodelmaster

Reaction score
Cool. I've liked Coopers for years, and that sells me on these. Gotta get new tires for my '99 K2500 Burb here pretty soon. :D

One of my framing crew guy's pulled up one day with a new set on his 2019 Dodge Ram 3500/Diesel. My first thought was "man those tires look good"!

After hearing him brag about them for 6-7 months I decided to give them a try. I've had no problems with them. They are wearing great tread wise, but I rotate them every oil change and keep the tire pressure checked.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Honestly don’t wait!!! You’ll be so happy for swapping in these leds get 6500k brightness and you’ll have so much better road Vision and if you upgrade your housing to clears it should be even better. But you’d have to ask these other guys on that. I had to do some “modifications” to fit the bigger led with fan as picture above and to get my “DB’s” hands easier to put bulbs in I tin sniped/aviators I put cuts to bend up in towards bulb side as in making circle cut out bigger circle. And some leds come with a little tool to put bulb on in socket tight then you twist on fan then plug in and your set just depends on what ones you buy.