The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Hmmm...Sounds like a good excuse for a springtime road trip!

it is! they have a row of about 15 OBS's mostly ECSB 4x4's and a couple other ones scattered around. Its a great place, VERY clean, they just had a Autowrekcers "inspector" come and ranked them top 5 in BC and got a platinum rating!

all they really keep are 88-98 OBS's and 87-96 Fords haha, basically no dodges, and maybe 3 NBS's

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wheels took that truck a long way, considered removing side steps entirely though? At least you replaced the original ones.

I have thought about that but I'll see what it looks like after i do the rockers and cab corners because those are 50% gone because of old fiberglass steps. I kinda like them even though I neve yuse them getting into the truck but I'm undecided about them........ Right now they work good for keeping rocks from hitting whats left of the rockers and cab corners.

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
Want to know what happens when you hit a piece of anchor chain in the road at 4am? :( Tire go boom a minute later

You must be registered for see images

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Want to know what happens when you hit a piece of anchor chain in the road at 4am? :( Tire go boom a minute later

You must be registered for see images
Man that suck's, but you still have a good looking truck!

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
Lol, it's actually getting dropped again in a couple of weeks. I just got bored and put it back at stock height.

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
Yea, it's just too boring at stock height. At least my tire is fixed now. lol

You must be registered for see images attach

94 Z-71

Reaction score
Stock

94, z71, 350, 4l60e, 3.73's, dual exhaust to 45's out the back with a single magnaflow high flow cat and a flow master super 10 muffler, tinted windows, alpine head unit, pioneer amp, JL 8" sub, Cobra CB radio, tinted tail lights, roll pan, line-x sprayed over the original two tone and roll pan. More to come with time and money lol

Last edited: