Thank You fellow Members!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
i agree 100%, i dont even go to GMFS anymore, this is literally almost NO tech, just a bunch of gabbing, i mainly stay here and Hotrodders.

Hey, don't talk about my GMFS that way :p

Its amazing how this site has grown. Thank you all for being active and adding info to the forums. Without you guys, this forum wouldn't exist. Now lets keep the forums friendly and informative even when we get to the 100,000 - 1,000,000 post mark! :waytogo:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Hey, don't talk about my GMFS that way :p

Its amazing how this site has grown. Thank you all for being active and adding info to the forums. Without you guys, this forum wouldn't exist. Now lets keep the forums friend and informative even when get to the 100,000 - 1,000,000 post mark! :waytogo:

:lol: sorry, GMFS isnt bad, i still check back, its just alot more gab then here, thats all.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Over the years I've been a member of a lot of forums, everything from car related to hunting to even a forum for corn snake owners :crazy: but there's only one thats been as friendly and tech oriented as this one, a airboat forum that is mostly comprised of older gentleman that carry themselves as professional as possible and will help you at the drop of a hat and have proven to do so on many occasions, I even had members of that forum help me this weekend when I ran into a coolant problem on the backside of the marsh, to see this site run itself on the same level of integrity and professionalism with no sacrifice to comradery really makes me proud to a member and help it grow as much as possible.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:lol: sorry, GMFS isnt bad, i still check back, its just alot more gab then here, thats all.

I was just messing with ya. I know its alot of bs talk there, just giving you a hard time. I just don't want this site to turn into something like GMFS when we get alot bigger. It could if we get those few people that like to cause problems. I just hope we take care of it before it becomes a major problem.

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd have to say i've been to quite a few forums like this and the only 2 I'd ever be members of is here and astrosafari.com. the people over there are just as nice as here.