TBI unit what years fit 95 350

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im about to go to the junkyard and pickup a few parts, the had a few 350 TBI 2dr Tahoes a 95 and the rest pre 95, gonna go for the one off the 95 if not the others would work too? Cause im gonna clean it up and rebuild it and do the ultimate TBI mods to it

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

SouthBoston

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The tbi didn't change from 88-95 if I am thinking correctly. Obviously getting the newest one would be the best though

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The tbi didn't change from 88-95 if I am thinking correctly. Obviously getting the newest one would be the best though

Thanks, thats what i thought year wise just making sure, I hope that 95 still has it forget which one was missing it

X-Cutioner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
the base units did not change but the iac valve connector is different and i think the tps connector is different too
also forgot about the single to duel air breather studs

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the base units did not change but the iac valve connector is different and i think the tps connector is different too
also forgot about the single to duel air breather studs

The one I got ended up being off a 92, the connectors both look the same and has the dual studs like I have now too, just cleaned it up gotta smooth it out and get new gaskets and swap over my pod thats on my truck now and should be good