switch panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got a winch bumper a few weeks ago and got the ramsey winch from my buddys land yesturday. trying to decide where i want to put switch inside. im doing matching rocker switches like in my overhad console. im trying to figure where i can add 2 or 3 switches. 2 will be for winch. power to the in and out switch for winch and i may add a electric fan switch too. dont know of any good spots to add more switchs. any ideas?

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Sorry buddy, I have the old interior style. Wish I could help out.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I've got the switch for my KC's on the switch panel to the left of the stereo. You could also try to fit some on the flat pieces directly underneath the gauge cluster on either side of the steering wheel. They are ARB type rocker switches right?

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I need to get a photo of where some of my switches and lights are for you, there are some great locations on these trucks.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes this is my current set up above. i only have reverse lights hooked up. need to weld the tabs on bumper for driving lights still and maybe put the fogs under the bumper
You must be registered for see images

i thought about deleting the cubby hole and making a panel for there but i think the switches will be too tall. other option was the ashtray and it would fold up and be hidden but kinda low. i had switches between the radio and cluster and kinda an annoying place. i may put the fan switch alone on the top blank piece going verticle and do the winch switches somewhere else