Swap Meet Slam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! Keep reading...:D the truck has a Ridetech front sway bar. Tried a rear sway bar, truck handles better without it. The shock relocation brackets have been on the truck since day one, they are part of the Ridetech StreetGRIP kit.
Interesting that you think the truck is better without a rear sway bar. Which bar did you try? I have a suburban bar I am trying to find time to install.

WILWAXU

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Interesting that you think the truck is better without a rear sway bar. Which bar did you try? I have a suburban bar I am trying to find time to install.
The bar I had was meant for their air bag setups and it didn't jive well with the leaf springs, caused binding issues. So, it was better than that setup.. your results may vary :)

TheAutumnWind

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The bar I had was meant for their air bag setups and it didn't jive well with the leaf springs, caused binding issues. So, it was better than that setup.. your results may vary :)
OIC that is a different ball game. I'd imagine that would be way stiffer than a factory rear bar.

Soflanick911

Reaction score
hey bud, could you give me a measurement of the front wheel opening from the ground to the fender? in line with the hub.

ride height looks perfect.

Skeletal

Getting a bigger hammer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How close are your wheels to the inner fender lips in the front? The fitment looks great.

WILWAXU

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How close are your wheels to the inner fender lips in the front? The fitment looks great.
too close :D Under heavy compression and turning, they rub. I'm planning to swap in a set of React Suspension spindles. They are stock track width, which is 1/4" narrower on each side than the current setup.

Skeletal

Getting a bigger hammer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
too close :D Under heavy compression and turning, they rub. I'm planning to swap in a set of React Suspension spindles. They are stock track width, which is 1/4" narrower on each side than the current setup.
Heh alright, so with the new spindles you'd have better clearance correct? I run DJM spindles out front (stock track width) and found a set of Iroc's that have the same specs as your Torq Thrusts on the front. Was curious about fitment since I like they way your setup looks.