Summer wrap up Pic ***** thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
love those rims whenever i do get a 2wd project they are first on my list , my dad had it on his 97 white ext cab

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Hell Yea rocking the clean red interior! I have a 60/40 bench out of a 93' in mine.
Most is going black and silver cept for the seats sunvisors and a few trim peices here and there....The more black I add the better the red looks if the would had added an accent color besides all red I think the red int would be a lot less hated
love those rims whenever i do get a 2wd project they are first on my list , my dad had it on his 97 white ext cab

Hell yea

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Well i thought i was done lol
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my ADR6350 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
Most is going black and silver cept for the seats sunvisors and a few trim peices here and there....The more black I add the better the red looks if the would had added an accent color besides all red I think the red int would be a lot less hated
Sadly my dash is cracked to hell. when I bought her the dash wash MINT then one day I got in and noticed one small crack and it snowballed. I keep thinking about sourcing another and wrapping it in black vinyl. Looks like I am on the right track lol.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
my dash ****** me off my int is :boobs: clean as you can see in the pics the guy I bought it from had the truck in Texas for a yr or 2 guessing he never covered the windshield needless to say my dash is mangeled lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben1975