stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I tried to tell him that too lol

Ha Gavins already got too many projects.
Although I've been noticing Reno has been havin lots of good deals lately
-------

So I picked up a PD car today to take back to the shop and get behind this semi and couldn't stop laughing, first he slowed down to the speed limit and when I passed him he looked like he was nervous abt getting a ticket but I just cruised past laughing an waved at him.
You must be registered for see images attach

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
13k for a 2wd?! wow... someone will pay it too... That is a CLEAN truck though, I would love to own it. But it is priced wayyy out of what I am willing to pay for a 24 year old truck...
honestly if i had 13k it would be mine. ive been looking for a clean 2wd project truck from out west. been feeling the need for something clean and dropped lately

Jared Jackson

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
honestly if i had 13k it would be mine. ive been looking for a clean 2wd project truck from out west. been feeling the need for something clean and dropped lately

I think I would rather find a mint interior/exterior with high ass miles for cheap, then throw a new drive line in it...