stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Get it man! That is cheap!

She gone now; I honestly thought pretty hard about it. Local trans shop has 4L60E Remans for like $1495; I could've patched the rust and cleaned it up for a flipper.

I'm sure I'll find another deal like that. It's hard to pull the trigger when I don't have a trailer or a shop to keep and work on parts/project trucks. Hopefully soon though.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/d/ss-short-bed-silverado-chevy/6582492319.html
Here's a well used 454SS; this is probably the highest miled one I've ever seen,

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a guy with a 2.2l s10, I can appreciate buying what's practical.
I drive one of these for a our shop truck maintaining car washes. Pretty gutless, especially with tools and any equipment or chemicals. Running the air conditioner as well? Better be pretty damn good at driving a clutch.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I drive one of these for a our shop truck maintaining car washes. Pretty gutless, especially with tools and any equipment or chemicals. Running the air conditioner as well? Better be pretty damn good at driving a clutch.
Haha, try pulling a 12 ft enclosed utility trailer through the mountains! Full throttle, fifth gear, and still only hitting 40-45mph. It is getting a 5.3 once I get moved into a place with a garage.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha, try pulling a 12 ft enclosed utility trailer through the mountains! Full throttle, fifth gear, and still only hitting 40-45mph. It is getting a 5.3 once I get moved into a place with a garage.
Try coming up in altitude about a mile! I’m thinking pull a trailer?! That dog couldn’t pull a harbor freight 4’x4’ kit trailer up here.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is the 6.0 in that van the same block just different heads than what’s in the vortec max?